Last weekend SECURE delivered training to sales associates at ACE Hardware.
The purpose of the training was two-fold. First, to give sales associates a general understanding of ratchet tie down and tow straps, including:
- The material construction ratchet tie downs and tow straps
- How to gauge the quality of a tie-down or tow strap
- Proper use of ratchet tie-downs and tow straps
- Maintenance and care of ratchet tie-downs and tow straps
Second, was to give sales associates specific training on SECURE SuperRatchets and why they are a better option for clients:
- SuperRatchet innovations and features
- Target Customers
- Use Case Scenarios
- Proper use of SECURE SuperRatchets
We’d like to thank ACE Hardware for the opportunity to train their sales associates on how to help their customers purchase a superior product for their cargo securement needs.
If you’re a retail store and you’d like to offer SECURE SuperRatchets to your customers, email Scott Holbrook (email@example.com) to schedule a meeting to learn more about the advantages of SECURE product lines over traditional tie-downs.